Eye Lashes Extension Weston
Eyelash extensions are the ultimate beauty accessory for today’s busy woman!
At Weston HCG Center we use the world’s finest eyelash extension product on the market.
These semi-permanent extensions are bonded on one by one by a certified lash stylist using tweezers and medical adhesive. Lashes look and feel totally natural, are water resistant and can last for several months if touch-ups are maintained every two to three weeks. They give the eyes an instant lift without any needles or injections, allowing you to wake up with the look of mascara without the smudging.
The application takes about 60-120 minutes, depending on the amount of extensions the client requests. , 60-100 extensions in varying lengths are bonded to your individual eyelashes. The length of the extensions varies from 7mm to 13mm and do not weigh the natural lash down.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO BEFORE YOUR LASH APPOINTMENT:
- Remove all eye makeup and clean your Lashes with mild, oil free cleanser.
- Do not use oil based makeup removers to clean your Lashes prior to the application.
- Do not put on any mascara.
- If you are a contact lens wearer, please remove contact lenses and wear glasses to your appointment, or bring a lens case and remove them when you arrive at your appointment.
- Plan to set aside up to 2 hours for your appointment. Bring your own iPod or favorite music if you like.