Laser Hair Removal Weston
If you’re a man or woman struggling with unwanted facial or body hair, we have a simple solution for you. Weston HCG Center can help you professionally and permanently reduce unwanted hair.
Weston HCG Center is proud to offer you the best technology in lasers by Candela, with these technologies we can expect better results and treatments that are safer, faster and more comfortable than ever before. Laser hair removal works on just about any area of the body where smooth skin is desired… underarms, face, neck, back, legs, shoulders, bikini line, head, Brazilian bikini, you name it.
5 Reasons to choose Weston HCG Center for Laser Hair Removal
1. Experience Matters. At Weston HCG Center, Paola Martinez CME, CCE, LME has been operating lasers to remove hair for the past 4 years. Paola is a Certified Medical Electrologist, and Aesthetician. All treatments are overseen by our on-site doctor.
2. Technology Matters. All Treatments are carried out with FDA-approved laser that meet our high standards for quality and comfort. There is a lot of technology available to reduce and remove hair. Some of this technology is ineffective to permanently remove hair. For laser hair removal treatments, 2 very specific laser wavelengths and power are required, one for light skin and one for dark skin. There are many lasers that remove hair; however, we use only Candela that is considered the “Gold Standard” in laser hair removal technology. Candela is the innovators in laser technology and has been in the laser hair removal business for over 16 years. At Weston HCG Center we own the latest in technology and most effective hair removal lasers, the Candela GentleMax. Our laser is designed to work with all skin tones in a safe and effective manner.
3. Comfort Matters. Our Candela lasers also provide a cooling device that blows cold air on your skin during the laser hair removal treatment that provides increased comfort to the patient during the laser hair removal procedure. This Dynamic Cooling Device (DCD) technology protects the upper layers of your skin with a cooling burst of cryogen. Together, the long-pulse laser and DCD cooling offer optimal treatment with no side effects. Our laser has the latest technology resulting in faster treatment times with no discomfort. Topical anesthetic is available for sensible areas.
4. Safe for All Skin Types. The Candela GentleMax Laser is FDA approved to treat all skin types safely. At Weston HCg Center, safety is our utmost concern and you can be assured that you will only be treated by highly trained and well qualified professionals. The Candela GentleMax Laser has both the YAG and Alexandrite laser types, which give it an advantage over other lasers when treating different skin types.
5. Reputation Matters. Weston HCG Center has a 5 out of 5 STARS ranking on YELP, a 5 out of 5 points ranking on Google and 5 out of 5 points ranking on Facebook. We over exceed our patients expectations time and time again. We welcome you to come in for a free laser hair removal consultation by calling 954 888-9889.
Why do I need multiple treatments?
Your hair grows in three stages. Only those hairs in the growth stage will respond to the treatment. In order to disable as many hair follicles as possible, you need several treatment sessions; 6 and up sessions scheduled four weeks apart are required for the most effective and complete treatment. This allows us to target hairs in the critical stage to give you the Simply Smooth results you’re after.
How many sessions do I need to achieve a smooth skin?
In some areas, such as the legs, faster results will be achieved. Within three treatments, at least 50 percent of your hair will be gone forever. Within six treatments 90 percent, or higher, results will be achieved. You can expect similar results for the bikini area, under the arms, on the arms, and the facial and chest areas. The back area of men is usually more challenging and may take a few extra treatments. The results will of course vary from person to person based on age, gender, punctuality with appointments, hair color etc.