Lipotropic Injections Weston
An All-Natural Way to Speed Up Weight Loss
Lipo-B is an injection of vitamins, minerals and amino acids that are essential for your health and health of your liver. Your liver is the organ responsible for removing fat and toxins from your body, so if it is healthier, it will work better for you.MIC is an acronym for the compounds: L-Methiomine, Inositol and Choline. These are lipotrophic agents which help with the breakdown of fat during metabolism in the body.
Lipo-B injection ensures your body receives all necessary nutrients to keep you at your energetic best. Many of these nutrients are not absorbable by mouth and need to be taken by injection. Injections are safe, effective and an easy way to keep your body well-balanced. Vitamin B12 Lipotropic injections help increase your energy as well as contribute to the success of your weight loss plan. Schedule an appointment today!
The injections include the following naturally occurring vitamins, amino acids and minerals:
- Methionine – An antioxidant amino acid that neutralizes free radicals. It aids in breaking down fat, removing heavy metals from the body, and helps with digestion. It is one of the important amino acids that increase energy and lean muscle mass.
- Inositol – A vitamin that is vital for metabolism of fat and cholesterol. It prevents hardening of the arteries; it has also been shown to help in the treatment of depression and anxiety.
- Choline – Plays a major role in cardiovascular health, in addition to minimizing excess fat in the liver through its fat and cholesterol metabolic properties. It aids in hormone production.
- Vitamin B12 – Regulates the formation of red blood cells and helps in the utilization of iron, preventing anemia. It is an important component of the body system because it is required for proper digestion, absorption and synthesis of foods, protein synthesis, and the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats. Vitamin B12 is also necessary for a healthy nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 – it metabolizes fat and is a natural mild diuretic which helps the body to avoid retention of unwanted water weight. Vitamin B-6 also helps maintain your blood glucose (sugar) within a normal range. Vitamin B-6 helps with weight loss through a stimulating effect of the thyroid. Vitamin B-6 is also a water-soluble vitamin and functions as a co enzyme, essential in the breakdown and utilization of carbohydrates and proteins. B-6 also helps repair your tissue and cells.
- L-Carnitine is an amino acid – one of the building blocks of protein. It is known to increase the number of androgen receptors in muscles. These receptors allow muscle to utilize testosterone resulting in an enhanced ability to build muscle. It also enhances the body’s ability to metabolize fat thereby enhancing energy levels. For body builders, this means faster muscle building and for dieters, the combination of L-Carnitine and exercise enhances fat burning.
- L-Arginine greatly improves growth hormone production, helping to increase strength, improve sexual function, reduce fatigue, and even shorten recovery time. It is also important for the synthesis of most proteins, giving an even more potent boost to the potential or your workouts. Combined, these effects have a massive impact on the growth and development of your muscles.
Benefits of Lipotropic Injections:
- Burn Fat
- Detoxify and Improve Liver Function
- Reduce Stress
- Accelerate Cell Renewal
- Improve Concentration and Memory
- Offers co-enzymes that are required for proper metabolism of fats, and have the ability to remove fat from the liver
- energy boost
- speed up thought process and improve mood
- building blocks for cell walls essential components for normal cell and brain function
- help control cholesterol levels and gallstones
- helps emulsify cholesterol and detoxify amines
- helps keep healthy skin tone and strong nails
- promote healthy hair growth, and controlling estrogen levels
- help with transforming carbohydrates into energy
1 cc $50
2 cc $60
10 sessions (2 cc) $500
Can anyone get B12 Lipotropic injections or do I have to be on one of the diets?
In order to receive Vitamin B12 Lipotropic injections you do not have to be on one of our diet plans, but you must be established as our patient. You must have an initial visit with the doctor and then you can receive the injections.
How often should I get the injections?
You can get the Vitamin B12 Lipotropic injections as often as twice per week! Many of our patients opt to get the injection once per week or less depending on their schedule.
Vitamin B-12 Injections
Vitamin B-12 is the “energy vitamin” as it often increases the energy level helping to prevent fatigue. It also helps to suppress the appetite in weight loss programs as well as having a mild diuretic effect. It stimulates the utilization of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates in the body. It is an essential water-soluble vitamin that is commonly found in a variety of foods such as fish, shellfish, meats, and dairy products. It helps maintain healthy nerve cells and red blood cells and is also needed to make DNA, the genetic material in all cells.
B-12 injections should be given on a weekly basis (every 7-10 days) to maintain constant blood levels.
What Can You Expect?
- Increase in Energy
- Improved Sleep Patterns
- Feeling of Alertness
- Helps Maintain Healthy
- Nerve Cells & Red Blood Cells
- Helps to Prevent Depression & Fatigue
1 cc $25.00
2 cc $40
10 sessions (1 cc) $200
10 sessions (2 cc) $350
Why Take a Shot? Injection vs. Pill
As you get older ( past the age of 30 ) your body’s ability to absorb Vitamin B12 through normal digestion continually decreases. many adults are unable to absorb B12 into their bodies at all! The stomach acids absorb a small amount of actual nutrients from a pill.
injections provide a direct method of supplying your body with the essential vitamins and minerals that it needs to thrive.
Are the Injections Safe?
No Risk of Overdose. Like other water soluble vitamins, excess intake of Vitamin B12 is not stored in the body, which is why a continuous supply is needed.
However, unlike energy drinks that contain caffeine and only last for a few hours, the all-natural B12 vitamins give you several days of constant energy from just a single injection.